Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween 2008

The group on Halloween. We went out to John's sister's in Huntington Beach to go trick or treating. It is a great neighborhood, with lots of kids. Austin, Ian, Addy, Patrick, Pat's friend, Kennady, Katie, Bella, & Emily.
Katie the little Indian Girl (this was Addy's costume when she was 2yrs), Emily the witch, Emily's friend Bella the pirate, and Kennady the HSM cheerleader.
Ian(Garth from "Wayne's World" Party on Dude!), Kennady (High School Musical Cheerleader! Go Wildcats!), Addy (80's flashdancer)
Addy and her friend Savannah ready to go to the Church Halloween Dance as 80's "Flashdancers". The scary thing about their costumes is that I had flashbacks of my teen years. Yes, I really did dress like that!!! If only I had saved my clothes from back then.
Kennady the cute little cheerleader!

No comments: